INFATUATIONS & FLINGS

 WHY HIM you say?

Blast From the Past..

It was 3 years ago when the world had seemingly plunged into chaos and despair. With pestilence rampant and the world off course, I begin to seek light in midst of darkness. So I did what any stupid sheltered, naïve, rebellious, turbulent girl would do.. I entered the world of chat sites. It began from there and is yet to end. Little did I know he would find me but before he did I had my fun... I had built my profile, uploaded the cutest picture I could find, set my location and that's all it took for the attention I was seeking to come by.  As always it started with single DM. I felt enthralled believing "wow could this be it? Am I gonna find a friend or possibly a hot long distance boyfriend". So I did what I was tempted to do. I texted back. After a mutual exchange of pleasantries, there were discussions about our hobbies, favorites, where we lived and it seemed like we were really hitting it off. What seemed like an innocent conversation took a 180 for the worst and I was flabbergasted. He had done the unthinkable.. he had asked me for a nude..

Alot of things passed through the mind of seventeen year old me that day. For one? what does a nude entail? does this means he likes me? what do I do? should I take one? will it make him happy?. As all these thoughts whirled thru my mind, I knew he awaited my response. It was like a ticking time bomb and I was at a loss. Should I give in or should I say no. I had made my decision. I was gonna do what the school and adults had taught me about consent. I said it.. I said "NO". Me being the the naïve gullible recluse fool I was believed a gentleman like 123coolboy would understand and apologize for this inconvenience he had caused but his response was "You look ugly down there don't you bitch. Wow that was a waste of time". Something changed that day.. Once a lone wolf pup unknown to the dangers of the cyber world  it was then I understood the proclivity of men and the cyber world. The internet wasn't a get away after all..



Comments

Popular Posts