Born To Be A Loser..

Why HIM?

We're  both the same. Two peas in a pod, one could say. Both undesirables of this society..castaways and blacksheeps of our families. I found in him what I hadn't found in anyone else..I found broken,  darkness and loathe. For once it felt hopeful to be seen by someone who understood how it felt to be cast away and abandoned. He knew me in and out and I him.. our bond was formed by the unlikeliest of things.. despair , chaos , trauma and history of self hatred. I found in him me and I know he found in me him. Our unlikely bond transitioned into a self healing of sort...then came infatuation, obsession and the most unlikeliest of all.. love. We didnt know much about this newfound feeling. We struggled to understand it. He was afraid and so was I. We put on a facade..masquerading under different aliases to protect our best interests. Then came the heartbreak.. it was devastating and it consumed us yet our love prevailed because now we were free from the clutches of our fascade.. now we could shed our skin and be born anew.. rise from the ashes like a Phoenix. So love happened again..and this time the masks were off. Our origins broke us.. our love built us..we were born to be losers..yet we won, won each other..

Comments

  1. This one is uplifting and might be my favorite you've written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts